Step-1:- REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Open www.pupadmissions.ac.in
- Select the Course Category in which you seek admission
- Fill the Registration Form Online - kindly fill your particulars as Name, Father's
Name, Date of Birth, Category (SC/ST or General and all others), Mobile No., e-mail
- Make payment using one of the following mode:
(NOTE: In case of b and c take a printout of the Pay-in-slip and
deposit the amount in any branch of the concerned bank/ Univesity Cashier. You will
be issued User Id and Password (through SMS) only after confirmation of your payment
by Centralized Admission Cell. No need to send the Pay-in-Slip to Centralized
Admission Cell, but in case Userid and Password are not received within
48 hours, send the scanned copy of Pay-in-slip (in case c)/ University Cash Receipt
along with Payment Receipt (in case d) through email at email@example.com.
- Online Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Pay-in-slip of State Bank of Patiala
- Punjabi University Cashier Receipt (Only at Patiala
- Note down your User id for future use. This
completes your registration process subject to payment confirmation. To fill your
application form please refer to step 2.
Step-2:- Fill Online Application Form
- Open www.pupadmissions.ac.in and open the Application Form by logging on Apply button in the concerned course category using
your User id generated at the end of successful registration
Proceed from Registration Step.
- Fill the Application Form Online and provide information regarding your academic
record, reservation category, etc.
- After completion of the Application Form click on
Step-3 Edit your Application Form
- The registered candidates can edit information filled by them in the Application
Form for limited period using User id and password issued to them.
- Once the Application Fee payment status is confirmed you will be issued User Id
and Password. The intimation about this will be made through SMS/e-mail alerts.
- Candidates making payment using Online Net Banking option or Credit/ Debit Card
options will be issued User Id and Password immediately after confirmation of the
payment by the gateway.
- Candidates making payment using Pay-in-slip for SBOP or Punjabi University Patiala
Cashier Fee Receipt will be issued User Id and Passwords only after confirmation
of their payment by Centralized Admission Cell. In case no password is received
within 48 hours, contact Centralized Admission Cell.
Step-4 Print the Form
Registered candidates whose payment has been confirmed and who have successfully
completed step 2, can print their application forms for their personal record, using
User Id and Password.